ABOUTMagzo COUPONS & DEALS FOR SEP 2021
Introduction to Magzo Coupons
Magzo produces custom magnetic screen door. It allows you to stay near mother nature along with keeping the bugs away. They offer Magzo discount code to the new Magzo buyers and are exclusively available only for new members. You may even get Magzo coupon codes by visiting couponrovers website.
Magzo is the best place to buy magnetic screen doors. The best part is that they have a customization option. You can receive Magzoe coupons on their official website. Register for their newsletters and get access to exclusive Magzoe discount codes.
How to use Magzo coupon codes
Using the Magzo coupon code is very easy. Go to the couponrovers website, select the Magzo promo code of your choice. Head over to the Magzo website. Now, paste the copied Magzoe coupon code from couponrovers in the coupon section during transaction. You will get the Magzo discounts you are eligible for. Promotion section is the best place for you to find Magzo coupon code. They keep updating Magzoe deals, so you will great Magzo coupons during shopping. Another great way to get Magzo coupons is to register for their newsletter. They will keep you updated with the Magzo coupon codes.
1) SIZE OF MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR
- MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR SIZE – You will configure the width and height of your door frame, simply enter the size, then select a set to order, and we can customise for you based on the information you have.
Please ensure that the dimension of the door frame is correct; we will customise the width and height of the magnetic door based on the measurements you give.
Confirm your height against our size chart; manual calculation can result in 0.4-0.6inch errors, which is within your reasonable range.
2) Is it possible for me to cancel my order(s)?
- Yeah. Cancellations must be rendered within 2 hours of the order being placed. Please keep in mind that all refunds due to cancellations that last more than 2 hours would incur a labour cost fee of about 20%.
3) Is this suitable for use with a metal door frame?
- I believe it is possible. It includes tacks for wood frames as well as Velcro strips that adhere to the surface. We used both, but it would actually hold best on a metal frame than a wood one if you were careful not to yank on it (which can be difficult with kids).
4) Is there really a magnet or safe strip that can keep lizards from invading my space by sealing the panel at the bottom/floor?
- We have a HOOP&LOOP Hasp in the base to keep the panel from being blown open by the wind; but, it'd be inconvenient to open if it was built to be capable of being locked at the bottom; thank you.
5) Is it possible to do this on the frame of a sliding glass door?
- Although it is dependent on the size of the door, we believe you should do this on one side of a sliding glass door frame.
6) If you cut the velcro, does it end up leaving a residue? I live in a rented apartment and will need a non-damaging solution that will allow me to delete the screen later.
- There was no oily residue on me. If you did, though, rubbing alcohol can be used to cure it.
7) Do you have something that suits my 30x84 door? Is the mesh supposed to go on the exterior or the interior of the wall?
- Hello, and thank you for your inquiry. Our shop has a customise screen that you can customise to whatever size you want based on the size of your door.
I'd like to have this for the season, but does it also allow air to pass in, such as a breeze, or does it limit it?
The density of this door curtain is 15x17 wire. Best bug & mosquito net for door, get you warmth, freeing your hands to enter, and ensure your little child and pet can effortlessly access
8) Do the bottoms have any weights?
- There seem to be no weights, but the sides are secured in the doorway, and there is a thin adhesive tab in the centre to keep the two sides together.
9) What is the method for attaching it to the door frame?
- It has velcro on the back that you wrap all over the door to lock it in place. This also encourages you to remove it if you no longer want it up. Velcro is very durable. I've seen other displays like this before, except the Velcro didn't hold up properly, causing the panel to slip down. With this screen, this hasn't occurred. Far higher standard.
10) Is this going to prevent my cat from entering a room? I don't want to have to shut the door all of the time. And all he has to do is hop over a gate. Thank you.
- I believe it is possible. However, if the cat is determined and sturdy enough, it might be able to isolate the magnets. Alternatively, if the door does not suit snugly, go underneath. It's even possible that the cat would climb it.
11) On the sizing, I've read a variety of opinions. Do I request the exact dimensions of our door (30") or add 2" as suggested by others?
- I purchased the same size and it matched well, but I'm sure it would still work if it was a little longer.
12) Is there any advantage to this over a traditional screen door, apart from cost and setup time?
- I like that because it encourages my dogs to come and go as they please. I also have doggie door in my front door, so it will need a custom-made screen to ensure that the dogs could pass through both doors. This was a more convenient and cost-effective choice.
If you have any request or feedback, you can reach out to our client support. You can also get some Magzo discount codes on our official website. These Magzo coupon codes can be used at the time of checkout for extra savings. Also register for our newsletter to keep track of fresh Magzo coupons and other Magzo deals.