ABOUTIE Green Tea COUPONS & DEALS FOR SEP 2021
Introduction to GreenTea Coupons
GreenTea is an online platform selling caffeinated and decaffeinated green tea. They come in sachets packed in a box. They have a wide range of flavors and making procedures. Each pack comes with a dose of 300gm of antioxidants. You can look for GreenTea coupon code at the couponrovers website. They also a list of GreenTea discount code on their official website especially for new members.
GreenTea is an excellent stage for people who like to get the dose of antioxidants in a glass of drink. You can simply mix the tea sachet in a glass of water and your drink is ready. You can get GreenTea Coupons at the promotional section. Visit the website regularly for getting new GreenTea discount code. Sign up for the newsletter of the GreenTea to get best GreenTea deals. They always release member exclusive GreenTea Offers.
Best Method to make use of the GreenTea Coupons
GreenTea is an online tea brand. GreenTea coupons are available on the website in the promotion section. They offer caffeinated and decaffeinated tea in a very convenient packaging. To use the GreenTea offers, you need to copy the GreenTea discount code from the couponrovers website. Then during the time of checking out, paste the GreenTea coupons in the given section. There is a dose of 300gm antioxidant in every pouch. You get exclusive GreenTea coupons, you can sign up for their newsletter. This way you will be informed every time they come up with new products and new GreenTea coupons.
Frequently used Questions
1) I.E. Green Tea, tastes fantastic, but is it really natural?
- I.E. Green Tea's new, tasty, 0-calorie beverages are produced with just natural flavours and no chemical sweeteners for people who choose a healthy option to high-calorie drinks made with refined manufactured products not present in nature.
2) Where do you get your green tea?
- Our tea is grown on organic certified tea ranches in the Wuyi Mountains in Fujian Province, China, and the Wuling Mountains in Hunan Province, China.
3) How much antioxidants does your tea contain? How does it stack up against other brands?
- Every single-serve packet of I.E. Green Tea contains between 280 to 320 mg of antioxidants. Since tea is a natural product, the amount can vary marginally, but each batch is tested for consistency and level. We usually have 3-50 times the antioxidants as other big tea brands.
Tea bags were analysed by Customer Laboratories.
4) What is the caffeine level of your tea?
- 45 milligrams per serving Since tea is a natural product, the amount can vary marginally, but each batch is tested for consistency and level.
5) To sweeten your tea, what do you use?
- Pure, organic Stevia, a plant-derived natural sweetener, is used in I.E. Green Tea. Our Stevia is specially formulated for use in tea.
6) What is citric acid, really, and why is it in your tea?
- Natural, organic citric acid obtained from actual citrus fruit is used in I.E. Green Tea. We use it not only to enhance the taste of our natural flavours, but also to help in the absorption of the antioxidants that are so beneficial to you.
7) What exactly does the expiration date mean?
- Our teas have a 10-year "expiration" date from the date of manufacturing. As a result, the "expiration date" listed on our package is not very correct. So, while we gave the package a "expiration" date to cover about 18 months from the date of production for marketing purposes, it still has a long way to go before it loses its usefulness. You have about 9 years from the "expiration" date to drink the tea until it begins to spoil. It would not, in practise, "expire" at that moment.
This ensures it is free of toxins, microorganisms, viruses, and other microbes that are harmful. We also retort per packet after loading, which cleans the exterior of the packet and guarantees there are no pollutants within.
8) Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee?
- Our ambition is for you to be fully fulfilled. Please email us at Hello@IEGreenTea.com if there is anything else we can do to ensure your happiness.
9) How should I make tea from I.E. Green tea?
- That's the simple and straightforward part. Simply cut the corner of the bag and dump the pre-brewed liquid into 16 ounces of hot, freezing, or even sparkling water to make your tea – no steeping, heating, whisking, or sediment in your cup needed. If you prefer a milder flavour, add more water; if you prefer a stronger flavour, add less. It's fully customizable to your preferences!
10) What Is USDA Organic Certification and What Does It Mean?
- In the United States, products called "Certified Organic" must meet the National Organic Program's rigorous criteria (NOP). I.E. Green Tea meets strict NOP criteria for organic certification, which include any part of organic farming, manufacturing, shipping, labels, and packaging. No waste sludge, antibiotics, herbicides, growth hormones , industrial pesticides, fungicides, or chemical fertilisers are allowed under the NOP.
11) What's the distinction between green, white, and black teas?
Tea is classified as green, black, or white based on slightly different methods of preparation.
Green tea is produced from leaves that are freshly roasted as soon as they are harvested, preserving the strong antioxidants and capturing the light, natural taste.
12) How much tea do I consume on a daily basis?
Individuals should consume 120 to 600 milligrammes of tea to get the most out of it.
13) Is it true that green tea tastes better compared to black tea?
The most polyphenols are present in fresh green tea leaves. The tea variety and polyphenol content are determined by the phase that the leaf goes through.
We provide the best quality tea for your taste buds. But if you still have some concerns, reach out to us via contact us section available on the website. You can get some exclusive GreenTea deals if you have signed up for the newsletter. You may search for GreenTea offers on the official website or on the website of couponrovers. They too have some amazing GreenTea promocode.