ABOUT Farm Hounds COUPONS & DEALS FOR JAN 2022
Introduction to FarmHounds Coupons
FarmHounds is an online platform that sells dog treats and chews. They present FarmHounds discount code to the first-time shoppers. You can also get even more FarmHounds coupon codes by visiting couponrovers website. They get all their products directly from the farms.
FarmHounds is an amazing stage for getting dog treats and chews, that too directly from the farms. You can scan and search their website for FarmHoundse coupons which can be used during the shopping. The newsletter is another great way to get access to exclusive FarmHoundse discount codes. These are available at much discounted price with the help of FarmHounds coupons present at the promotional page of the website.
How to use FarmHounds coupon codes
FarmHounds provide you an excellent platform to get your dogs treat. You can find FarmHounds coupon code at the promotion page of the official website. They keep updating FarmHoundse deals very often. So, you will get some or the other FarmHounds coupons anytime you visit their shopping page. Using the FarmHounds promo code is hassle-free. Go to the couponrovers website, select the FarmHounds discount code of your choice. Now during the checkout process, paste the FarmHoundse coupon code copied from couponrovers. You will get the FarmHounds deals you are eligible for. Another great way to keep an eye on the FarmHounds coupons is to sign up for their regular newsletter. They keep you updated with the new and fresh FarmHounds coupon codes.
1) What I bought for my dog doesn't seem to be a hit. What is your stance on refunds?
- Your complete happiness is ensured. If you or your dog is dissatisfied with our item for whatever excuse, we will refund your entire purchase price, including postage. You are under no obligation to return the item. I'm hoping a friend's dog would like it! Please email us and tell us which product(s) you are dissatisfied with. We'll take care of a credit card refund for you (or the initial payment form). Based on the card issuer's rules, you can collect the refund within 21 days.
2) If I'm not planning to use it straight away, should I be allowed to keep my purchase refrigerated?
- We suggest that you use the bag within three weeks of receiving it. You should keep the stock refrigerated to make it last longer, but all of our goods are dehydrated to the point that they are shelf stable for up to 6 months. When dealing with foods that are free of preservatives and pesticides, pests and mould are a rare occurrence. As strange as it may seem, our goal is that you'll be fully pleased with your purchase. If you're really dissatisfied with everything you received from us, simply notify us with a refund or replacement!
3) What's the deal with certain items being out of stock?
- Since we only buy from small family farmers, our inventory is constrained by their harvesting schedule. Our farm partners follow a sustainable development strategy that benefits the climate, their livestock, and the people who buy their goods. They conduct multi-species rotational grazing and slaughter in their own abattoirs on their own property. This scheme prevents all animals from being bred and killed all year. Some of our goods are seasonal, but if they're out of storage, they'll be back when our farm partners have enough inventory to support us.
4) What kind of treat or chew would you give a senior dog?
- Some of our bagged treats will be a safe choice for senior pets. If your elderly dog doesn't have a lot of teeth, the "Treats" line is a smart one because it's fluffy and scored, making it easy to cut into smaller bits. Senior dogs should suck on all of our beef ears, beef trachea, beef oesophagus, or meat necks. Many senior dogs would like these chews because they are smoother than many of our other chews.
5) What is the longest enduring chew? My dog is a heavy chewer.
- Due to its longevity, the Beef Hide Roll is our most common chew. Our Rolls are handcrafted from start to finish in their natural state, resulting in a more resilient finish. They've been sun-dried* and sliced by hand. They would not crack, splinter, or divide into tiny fragments as a long-lasting chew. The chewing patterns of your dog and how often you'd like them to chew on the Roll decide the longevity of our Beef Hide Rolls. Most pups will get a couple weeks' worth of use out of a single Roll!
*Heated drying rooms could be used in the drying process if the weather isn't cooperating, or if high demand necessitates the production of further rolls.
6) Are all chews safe?
- Since each dog is unique, any chewing should be closely watched at all times. Start with shorter, controlled chew sessions while trying something different to see how your dog reacts. Chews aren't always made equal. Farm Hounds only provides the best quality chews that are nutritious and baked at low temperatures to ensure that they are as clean as possible. However, we still suggest that you keep an eye on your dog while they are chewing on something and keep new, warm water nearby.
7) Is it necessary for my dog to chew?
- Chewing is among the most beneficial behaviours for a canine. Endorphins are emitted in a dog's brain after just 30 minutes of chewing, enabling them to feel comfortable and achieved. It is not only a wonderful physical workout, but it is also an outstanding mental exercise. Chewing is also beneficial for brushing teeth and gums, which can assist with poor breath. However, not all chews are about the same. Whenever a dog chews, heat, friction, and moisture are introduced into the substance being chewed. As a result, it is important to buy chews that are free of additives, preservatives, antibiotics, and hormones, such as our Beef Hide Rolls.
FarmHounds is the perfect place to get dog treats. You can also spot some FarmHounds discount codes on our official website. These FarmHounds coupon codes can be used at the time of making purchase to save extra money. Also subscribe for our newsletter to keep track of fresh FarmHounds coupons and other FarmHounds deals.