ABOUT Aethera COUPONS & DEALS FOR FEB 2023
Introduction to Aethera Coupons & Promo Codes
Aethera is an online platform selling sustainable skincare products. Skincare containing non-toxic CBD and Cannabis Sativa. Sustainable ingredients with a long history are used in these clean, active skincare solutions. They offer some Aethera discount code for first time users. You can also get even more Aethera coupon codes by visiting couponrovers website. The protein can be used by the kids and adults.
Products and services offered - Aethera Deals
They sell skincare containing non-toxic CBD and Cannabis Sativa. Sustainable ingredients with a long history are used in these clean, active skincare solutions. Subscribe for the newsletter to get access to exclusive Aetherae discount codes. Aethera is an amazing online stage for people who like to include sustainable products in their skincare routine. You can get Aetherae coupons on their official website which can be used during shopping on the website.
How to use Aethera Discount codes?
Skincare containing non-toxic CBD and Cannabis Sativa. Sustainable ingredients with a long history are used in these clean, active skincare solutions. Look for Aethera coupon code at the promotion section of the website. They keep updating Aetherae deals very often. So, you will get some or the other offer when you will search for their product. Aethera coupon code is very easily available and even simpler to use. Go to the couponrovers website, select the Aethera promo code of your choice. Return to the Aetherae website. Now at the transaction stage, paste the Aetherae coupon code copied from couponrovers. You will get the discount you are eligible for. Another great way to keep an eye on the Aethera coupons is to sign up for their newsletter. They keep you updated with the exclusive and fresh Aethera coupon codes. I am sure this is the best brand in the sustainable skincare category.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you conduct animal testing?
- No, it's not true. We donâ€™t promote harming any animals neither do we practice it.
2) Are Aethera's goods made from natural ingredients?
- Since there are no regulations for natural cosmetics in the United States, we like to label our goods non-toxic. Our formulations contain a high proportion of certified organic ingredients, which are labelled as such on our packets.
3) Is it true that the goods use animal products?
- Vegan goods are available at Aethera. Our goods include plant-derived hyaluronic acid and glycerin.
4) Can you offer foreign shipping?
- We only ship inside North America at the moment.
5) Honeysuckle, is that a paraben?
- To help conserve some of our ingredients, we are using an organic, natural honeysuckle extract mix. Honeysuckle (Lonicera Japonica) absorbs antimicrobial p-hydroxy benzoic acid, but there is no proof or analysis that it is an endocrine disruptor like synthetic parabens (4-PHBA). P-hydroxy benzoic acid is a phytochemical that can be used in animals, plants, and insects all over the world. The same phytochemical can be used in carrots, olive oil, and a variety of other natural sources. Honeysuckle been utilized for centuries for its sweet and cooling qualities, dating back to scribes of traditional Chinese medicine. This extract is also high in antioxidants flavonoids and saponins, which shield the skin from free radicals that cause damage and premature ageing. EWG gives it a 1 (the highest possible rating).
6) My skin is very sensitive. Is using your products risky?
- Aethera items are designed to be easy to use and beneficial to all types of skin. Our formulations do, however, contain active natural botanical concentrates, so allergic reactions can occur. A mild flush after the first use is common and will go away quickly, but tingling or scratching that lasts for more than a few minutes is not. We recommend that you stop using if you have an allergic reaction. If you have a long-term reaction, see the dermatologist.
7) How can you deal with returns?
- They sell skincare containing non-toxic CBD and Cannabis Sativa. Sustainable ingredients with a long history are used in these clean, active skincare solutions. In case you want returns due to any reason, you can do that within 30 days of order, we will refund any items that have not been opened.
8) Is your scent free of phthalates?
- Our scent is made with natural ingredients and is phthalate-free. We use products containing non-toxic CBD and Cannabis Sativa. Sustainable ingredients with a long history are used in these clean, active skincare solutions are only used. So, you can be tension free about the products you are using.
9) The daily botanical brightening concentrate I purchased seems to be a different colour after the last time I ordered it. Is there a problem?
- No, it's not true. This pink oil is made of natural actives and preservatives, and the colour varies somewhat from batch to batch, ranging from very soft ballet pink to bubble gum pink.
10) Is it legal to use Cannabis Sativa?
- Absolutely. In all states and Canada, hemp seed oil, also known as Cannabis Sativa, is fully legal. It is not psychoactive and does not involve THC.
11) What exactly is the distinction between Cannabis Sativa and CBD?
- Rather than seeds, full spectrum CBD oil is made from the plant's buds, leaves, and stalk. Full Spectrum CBD, unlike CBD isolate products or Hemp Seed Oil, contains a broad variety of cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. Cannabinoid derivatives have unique beneficial antiâ€“stress and painâ€“relieving properties, and when combined with vitamins, minerals, and proteins, they enhance the overall benefits.
Customer Care Contact Details
Aethera sells skincare containing non-toxic CBD and Cannabis Sativa. Sustainable ingredients with a long history are used in these clean, active skincare solutions. In case you have some query or feedback, you can reach out to our customer support or call us on our tollfree number. You can also spot some Aethera discount codes on our official website. These Aethera coupon codes can be used at the time of making purchase to save extra money. Also donâ€™t forget to sign up for our newsletter to keep track of exclusive Aethera coupons and other Aethera deals.